Friday, March 22, 2013

WADING THROUGH SLIME

The American Academy of Pediatricians formally endorses homo marriage.  Behold an organization so corrupt that they are willing to do anything, anything at all, to be on the side of the powers that be.  They will wade through excrement merely to get a nod from the enemies of Christendom.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/american-academy-of-pediatricians-formally-supports-gay-marriage

And when they've finished, will they be able to wash the filth off their bodies and souls?

I don't think so.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happened to AIDS ? Everyone can give their own definition for this acronym. As I last heard AIDS is still quite prevalent in fhe south easten U.S., but I never see any reports about it these days. I'm still rather angry that Hillary Clinton travelled the globe all expenses paid plus salary carrying a top priority mandate to promise new aid and continuing aid to others contingent upon government policies and laws making contraception accessible, abortion available for "health" reasons, and unsafe sex of all and any persuasion a "human right. LGBT: everyone can make up a definition for that too.

Anonymous said...

It's gonna be tough. I do buy books at Amazon. But I can do it.

Aged parent said...

There are lots of other places you could try for books. One is www.alibris.com

Anonymous said...

As you see I commented on Amazon here mistakenly. Thanks for the option. I'll check it out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...